It is the policy of the Fifth Epochal Fellowship Corporation, dba The Urantia Book Fellowship, hereinafter referred to as “The Fellowship,” to respect and to protect the privacy of our customers and those who use our websites, products, and services. This privacy statement provides details about how your personal information is collected and used. Personal information is any information that identifies you or would enable someone to contact you, such as your name, email address, phone number and other non-public information that is associated with such information. This privacy statement applies to all websites, products, and services provided by The Fellowship.
The Fellowship collects and shares information as follows:
● “Safe Harbor” - Persons who identify themselves by providing name, address, telephone number, email address, etc., are giving permission for the Fellowship to use that information in accordance with this policy.
● The Fellowship will obtain any information provided to Fellowship websites, including activity on the websites collected by means of log files.
● The Fellowship may also obtain information collected from other sources such as at conferences, purchases, or from officially chartered societies of The Fellowship.
● The Fellowship uses contact information to promote and improve conferences, programs, products, and services.
● The Fellowship will share contact information with officially chartered societies of The Fellowship and trusted third party affiliates.
● The Fellowship does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under 18 years of age.
Security and Privacy
The Fellowship and trusted third parties employ reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information.
Payment Card Security
The Fellowship is compliant with the measures prescribed in a set of guidelines called the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), which was established by five major card brands (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB). Compliance with PCI DSS is mandatory for merchants accepting card payment.
Sharing of Information
The Fellowship will not sell or rent personal information to third parties. The Fellowship may share contact and other information with officially chartered societies of The Fellowship, or to comply with legal requirements if required.
Web Tracking Technology
The Fellowship may use current technology (such as cookies) to keep track of your online interaction with our sites. Information gathered through the use of technology is not linked to any personal identifying information.
Registered users and subscribers can opt-out of The Fellowship’s communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of email messages or by contacting The Fellowship at email@example.com.
Management of Personal Information
Personal information can be updated by logging in at www.urantiabook.org or by contacting The Fellowship office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 303-467-7858. Personal information is retained as long as the account remains active or as needed to provide user services and to comply with current legal obligations.
The Fellowship is headquartered in the United States of America and as such is subject to the laws of the United States.
The Fellowship will provide advance notice for major changes when using personally identifying data. The continued use of The Fellowship’s sites, products, and services constitutes acceptance to any and all changes.
Links To Other Site
Approved by the Executive Committee 06/05/2014