Urantia Book Community Interfaith Resources
- Academic and Scholarly Research Resources
- Directories, Lists of Links, Webrings
- Interfaith Organizations
- News, Articles, Inspired Writings, and Discussion Groups
- World Religions
- Web-based Interfaith Networks
- Index of On-line Religious Texts
Academic and Scholarly Research Resources
- Academic Info: Religion Index Comprehensive Annotated Directory of Internet Resources for the Study of Religion
- The Center for Theology and the Natural Sciences Dedicated to study and research on topics related to the interaction between these two disciplines.
- Internet Religion Survey An interactive, totally-automated, immediate survey system that can instantly show you the results as soon as you complete the survey!
- World Scripture A Comparative Anthology of Sacred Texts
Directories, Lists of Resources
- Judaica Libraries and Archives on the Web Simply the best index to Judaica resources we've found on the web.
- Statistical information on the world's religions
- Galaxy Directory List of religious Links
- Religion Depot A listing of most of the world's religions from the perspective of the point of origin and the source of influence (what religion did it adapt from, and the religions that it spawned).
Top Online Bible College Resources
- A comprehensive collection of information regarding online and fully accredited Bible colleges throughout the U.S.
Interfaith Organizations and Related Resources
- Council for a Parliament on the World's Religions
- Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance No matter how you describe yourself, you should find your beliefs and practices accurately represented in this website.
- Contemplative Traditions and Jungian Psychology Where Christian mysticism, theology and metaphysics meet Buddhism, Hinduism, Jungian psychology and a new sense of the earth.
- International Interfaith Centre Aims to support the work of organisations and individuals to further peaceful relations, respect and understanding between people with different faith beliefs.
- NAIN North American Interfaith Network: NAIN's purpose is to provide communication and mutual strengthening of interfaith organizations and agencies, and the interfaith relations programs and offices of religious and denominational groups.
- World Congress of Faiths W.C.F. is a pioneering fellowship dedicated to bringing people of different Faiths together.
- The Pluralism Project
- Tanenbaum—Moving Beyond Differences
- Links to Multifaith and Religions Sites
- Religion and Ethics—Tools An interfaith service of the BBC
- The Veritas Forum A multi-faith discussion forum
- Hartford Seminary Exploring differences, deepening faith; By developing the leadership capacities of religious leaders and the wider public, the Seminary directly affects the cities, towns and rural areas where these emerging leaders live.
News, Articles, Inspired Writings, and Discussion Groups
- Association for Religion & Intellectual Life CrossCurrents Online—A global network of people from various religious traditions who share a commitment to bringing into closer relationship the passions of the heart with the life of the mind.
- Center for Global Ethics Coordinates the work of thinkers, scholars and activists from around the world, who are working to define, implement and promote policies of responsible global citizenship.
- Dialogue Decalogue While the "Dialogue Decalogue" was originally written primarily to further interreligious dialogue, it has recently been adapted to a variety of other circumstances to help people of diverse ideologies and value systems build bridges and find common ground.
- Global Dialogue Institute The purpose of the GDI is to promote dialogue in the broadest sense among individuals and groups of different religions and cultures, focusing especially though not exclusively on the "opinion-shapers" of society, e.g., scholars, professionals, and institutional & business leaders.
- The Jefferson Bible Thomas Jefferson believed that the ethical system of Jesus was the finest the world has ever seen. In compiling what has come to be called "The Jefferson Bible," he sought to separate these ethical teachings from the religious dogma and other supernatural elements that are intermixed in the account provided by the four Gospels. He presented these teachings, along with the essential events of the life of Jesus, in one continuous narrative. This presentation of The Jefferson Bible uses the King James Version of the texts, corrected in accordance with the findings of modern scholarship. The selection and arrangement are by Jefferson.
- Jewish-Christian Relations Concerned with issues in the on-going Christian-Jewish dialogue. It is not about conversion or Christian- Jewish messianism. Articles, bibliographies and other resources, pages of Christian-Jewish organizations, addresses of and links to institutes and groups involved in the dialogue, statements of churches, joint statements, as well as news, events and reports.
- An Exploration of Proleptic Ethics: Expanding Christian Principles for a New MillenniumDr. Ted Peters, Pacific School of Religion, Berkeley, California
- Ecumenic Pluralism: An Approach to Inter-religious DialogDr. Ted Peters, Pacific School of Religion, Berkeley, California
- Buddhist Core Concepts
- Islam and the Baha'i Faith This site was established with the hope of promoting a better understanding of the relationship between the Baha'i Faith and Islam, and to dispel some of the misconceptions which may have led to feelings of mistrust and suspicion.
- A Brief Understanding of Islam
- Islam for Kids
- The Sikhism Home Page Good information about Sikhism and an extensive page devoted to Guru Nanak.
- Introduction to Sikkhism
- Judaism 101
- Sacred Texts of Judaism
- Judaic Resources
- Native American Spirituality
- Sufism: The Threshold Society
- International Association of Sufism
- The Holy See The official Vatican website.
- Taoism and the Philosophy of Tai Chi Chuan In a very real sense one can consider Tai Chi Chuan to be a physical expression and manifestation of the principles and philosophy of Taoism.
- Zoroastrianism Archival Material
Web-based Interfaith Networks
- United Communities of Spirit Global/local network development initiative -- We believe that the spiritual transformation of global culture can arise through a cooperative network system, that brings together into one linked context the highest insights of all religions, and coordinates the participation of millions of people.