- Ability to contact other readers throughout the world: How To Connect
- Ease of communication with other official Urantia Book Fellowship Members using Member Forums
- All Members are directed to a customized home page based on their role within the Fellowship. Also, the "Our Organization" menu is also customized based on your society/committee participation.
- Ability to easily locate and read particular publications
- Enhanced research capabilities
- If you are an official Urantia Book Fellowship Member, you can read minutes from General Council meetings. Click here to learn more about the our Member application process.
We may have already prepared an account for you. If so, you can use your email address to log in to your member profile. If you need to you can reset your password and an email will be sent to you to reset.
Once you're logged in, you will be prompted to accept the terms and conditions. Next, you can go into your profile to update and verify your contact information, and set your privacy settings as desired.
To fully utilize the features of our website and participate in our organization, we encourage you to apply to become an official member.
Click here for information about Membership in the Urantia Book Fellowship.
If you'd like to be of service to the revelation and our organization, please update your profile to indicate your availability to volunteer, and any skills you may wish to contribute with. The harvest is plentiful but the laborers are few!
To Learn MorE about working with your account
To learn more about how to use our new website platform, click here to watch an introductory video produced by Wild Apricot.
Note that the Wild Apricot video instructions talk about "unpaid invoices" for paid memberships. The Urantia Book Fellowship does not currently charge for memberships so you can ignore that part for now.
Topics and video index time stamps for the information are below:
- How to set up an account: 0:13
- How to change your password: 2:04
- How to edit your privacy settings: 3:54
- How to subscribe or unsubscribe from information sent from the Fellowship: 5:05
- Renewing your membership. There are no dues but members are expected to log in and update their membership and information once a year: 6:15
- Changing your membership level if you want to designate yourself as a Website Registrant. (Members, General Councilors and Executive Committee members are changed by a website administrator.): 7:45
- Viewing invoices and payments (currently not relevant to the Fellowship website): 9:01